Thursday, May 14, 2009

My turn to put something on my very first blog. Here we are, May 14, 2009 and we have a snowfall warning for our area. Isn't life grand! My stepson, his significant other and my granddaughter are all here for a social on Saturday. I haven't seen them yet, but we plan to get together this evening. We were planning a bbq, but I guess that won't happen. It will be a busy weekend for me, but I have next week off. I was planning on spring cleaning, but I quess I will wait until spring arrives to do that. One of my co-workers quit yesterday. Her husband got an "offer he couldn't refuse" in Red Deer, so she is done on July 3. She was going to quit as of the 24th of June, but I am on holidays then so she is giving me at least one week of my holidays. If my daughter is here for the second week, I will probably come in to work in the morning and visit in the afternoon. If she isn't here I guess I will be at work. Not much else right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment