Sunday, April 3, 2011

April Fools!

Snow snow and more Snow. I was supposed to have an ACT meeting in Neepawa today, but the President phoned early this morning and cancelled. Instead we will have a teleconference at 1pm. She is from Virden, and when I spoke to her later in the morning they had about 9 inches of snow. Ours is not that bad, but it is heavy and wet. It is easing up now, but the wind is howling. Some of the trees are bent over with the weight of the snow. I hope the wind doesn't break them off. Other than that nothing changes. The play is less than 2 weeks away and we still haven't gone through the whole thing. Hopefully tomorrow. Work was long on Friday. We had a system wide failure on Thursday and they wanted someone from each office to be there at 7am and let them know if the print outs had run, and to check all of the work done on Wednesday to make sure it was accepted. Since it was also our fiscal year end, I couldn't come in at 7 and leave early. I ended up staying until after 4 even though my regular quit time is 3:45. I sure hope they are going to approve the overtime, since they requested it. I'm so easily distracted. I went to get my cup of tea, realized the garbage was full, took it down, checked the freezer (I defrosted it this morning) Came back up, went back down to get a new garbage bag, and returned to the computer. I forgot to get my tea. I hope my mind is more focussed for my teleconference. I still haven't won the lottery. Back to work tomorrow. I'll keep trying. I have faith (of course so does everyone else in the country)

No comments:

Post a Comment