Sunday, April 10, 2011

Be - with luck, I signed on to a message

I took an extra moment tonight to check for messages and surprised to get Cathy's, and then Patty's from after her sale. Cathy was almost out the door for a day of rehearsal so I can imagine she had a really fun day! haha And glad to hear you weren't too tired Patty to let us know how the sale went. I guess you are in a quandry of sorts about sales and effort. Profits would be paramount, but I would also think you need to factor in not only the small $$ returns for your work as you stated, but the time to pack, organize, travel, unpack, set up and then do it all again on your return. Are these shows an opportunity for exposure that could lead to other others say on the more extensive (expensive) pieces you are showing? Could the time be better spent on some creative studio experiences, or get togethers with like minded artists? You are the one to make up your mind as to what direction you shall go, but you can be sure I shall be supportive. Anyway, enjoy your beading this week. I too shall be experimenting with beads by fashioning a hand made shawl pin from a pattern I discovered by reading more from my new book. Should be fun to try and may even turn out. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment