Thursday, April 28, 2011

Settling for easy

I've always hated my hair. I can't comb it because if I do, it puffs up like an afro. It took me years to figure out how best to deal with it - never comb it! I really hope that my girls hair stays as manageable as it is now. That said, I almost always feel better after a good haircut. My problem is that my hairdresser quit doing hair about 1 1/2 years ago. I've tried a lady in town who was pretty good, but I've only seen her once. I really prefer how my hair looks when it is short and styled properly, but I just can't handle styling it every day. It takes at least 20 minutes to style it if I wear it short and I just can't do that every day. With my hair being longer, I can do my hair in 2 minutes which makes a huge difference early in the morning. I'm thinking I will keep it long until the fall and will then try cutting it short again then.

No comments:

Post a Comment