Sunday, April 3, 2011

Be - Two small achievements

I will grab hold and celebrate any small success I can, so this morning I trialled the buttonhole foot and application on my sewing machine. I am practicing in order to do some requested sewing for Mike. It will work so I shall try to do the actual garment this afternoon. And last night I sorted through a box of found yarn, and chose some colours and ply that sort of match, and planned a prayer shawl to knit from my new book. I actualy cast on and have four rows knit already. It will serve as a pick up project me but because I am having to count stitches to make the ribbed pattern, I will need to work without interruptions. I love a new challenge and this should most certainly be a challenge! It is nice and sunny and warm today and you can almost watch the snow melting away before your eyes. Shortly I shall head for the greenhouses and do the watering. In meantime I celebrate with a nice coffee freshly brewed in my french press. Enjoy with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment