Friday, April 22, 2011

Boats

That is sure something you don't see much of on the prairies. Unless they are driving through town on the back of a semi! I have been really looking forward to my 4 day weekend, but now I am not so sure. I have scrubbed out the tub and cleaned the bathroom and kitchen and living room... so when does the "holiday" part start?!? The snow is slowly disappearing here, but we still have drifts in the yard. We did find the garden yesterday! It is supposed to be warm and sunny on Sunday, so we are planning a steak BBQ. The first of the new season. It should be really good. Jim wants to buy a new wine kit tomorrow. Something different than the fruit wines he has been making. I would like a dry white, I think. I bought a bottle for the cast party and I enjoyed it. I was even polite and shared with a couple of other people. We were short staffed this week so Elizabeth had Lisa come from Portage. What a wonderful worker! She started on whatever was there and when she was done she just went and found something else that needed doing. She even did a couple of the "crap" jobs that had been sitting around. We even got caught up on our searches! It was a nice way to end the week. I get my hair cut next Wednesday. I guess I should have made the appointment before the play, but it's only a week to wait. I decided I didn't want to be one of those old ladies with long grey hair. The cast all said what a nice shade of silver my hair was.... did anyone say... My you are prematurly grey.. no one as young as you should have grey hair.... noooo of course not. But when you are in a play called "Sex Please We're Sixty" they realize that you probably earned your grey hair. I think that I have done enough cleaning for today. I have a book waiting for me. Jim is watching TV, so I shouldn't feel guilty about taking a break. Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment