Sunday, April 17, 2011

The play's the thing, eh?

Well, it's all over now. All that build up and then we are done. We even had the set down and the theatre cleaned by 9:30 this morning. Mostly because even though we had the theatre booked, they rented it out for this afternoon and we had to be out early! I sure hope we don't have to pay full rent! We managed to pull off the play, as usual. Even though on Thursday, I left the stage and then came back on to finish my speach! The audience laughed, and I guess that is why we do it. I am still not sure what I am going to do tomorrow night, though! Now I get to clean up my own house. I ignored it totally for the last week, and you can really tell. The laundry is in, the vacuum is out, and I am on the computer. Sounds fine to me! Now I get to have my hair cut again. They managed to have me in a bun and my hair down for the end, but it took a lot of work. No wonder I keep my hair short! Hair spray, rollers, curling irons, gel!!! What ever happened to wash and wear? Once all the work is done I intend to sit and read a book. Yeah, right. As soon as I sit down I'll notice all the dog fur under the coffee table, or the spill on the floor. Next weekend.... I have four days off. I will work then. The ACT Festival is coming up soon, so I will still have a theatre fix for a little while longer. It's snowing out again. Just when I was starting to see my garden. We still have some pretty big drifts in our yard. It's hard to believe that Jim had the potatoes in in April last year. Summer will come soon enough and we will be complaining about the heat and the bugs. There is just no satisfying us. Time for curling.... (thats on ice, not on my hair!) Have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment