Monday, April 25, 2011

Be - Great stories

Hi to you and thanks for some great stories to read as I log on after the marathon weekend just completed. Not wise to describe in any detail, suffice to say it was most interesting. Today I was left with the "spoils" ie changed and washed all linens, vaccuumed throughout, washed chesterfield covers, and even took Mother for a walk outside. I decided to vote today at the advance polls just in case something comes up next Monday (its a Mother visit day) and I might miss out. So I have no chance to change my mind now and can only wait until May 2 for outcome. I plan to watch the Royal Wedding on TV on Friday morning - apparently I could start watching at 2 am to see all the preample but realistically will watch the actual Wedding starting at 6 am. I shall have to plan on my outfit to wear and what hat to adorn my head as some of the silly news stories tell of people dressing up and having real parties. I thought my pyjamas and housecoat would work just fine with a cup of coffee and toasted bagel in hand! It promises to be a short but busy week with my dentist appointment on Wednesday which is the only "free" day I'll have - I call Wed and Fridays my free days as there are no planned Mother days or North Bay days but in reality, they tend to be just as action packed as the others. Tomorrow we plan to visit Uncle Walter in his new quarters at the Long Term Care Facility to which he was moved last Tuesday. It is a little out of North Bay in Corbeil at the real birthplace of the famous Dionne Quints - the old hospital has been turned into a Care Facility. I played violin at a Christmas concert there last December and found it to be quite nice in the main entrance area and dining room but Aunt Evelyn says his shared room on the second floor is quite small. We shall see for ourselves tomorrow. I went onto Wpg Free Press web last night and watched a few videos of flood situation. I don't know much about the Portage Diversion - when was it built? Very scary to see footage, but I expect worse to be in the middle of it all. Hope you remain safe. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment