Friday, April 1, 2011

Money with wings

Yes, we got our income tax refund today and the $$ just flew out of here!  But we've paid a few bills and I re-stocked some of my studio supplies.  David even bought himself a new belt!  Wow!  So now I get to spend the rest of the afternoon sorting and putting things away downstairs.  We worked steadily this morning getting a supper ready to go in the Crock Pot, so that I could spend the rest of the day in the studio,  HoHoHo.  It's now 3:25 and all I've done is put a load of laundry on.

But--Bonus--I called Misericordia to have them put the cost of my second lens on the credit card, planning to then pay off the credit card and save a trip across town.  She asked me for my surgery date and then told me that by that time the province would be covering the cost of foldable lenses, and that I didn't have to spend the $300.00.  So we both celebrated at Tim Horton's while we were out.  Didn't win anything though.

No comments:

Post a Comment