Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hard to say what's coming

Every time I look outside the weather is different.  Yesterday we had sun, rain and snow.  All I really know is that the nights are warmer and the days brighter.  Most of the snow is gone from our yard, and I can now wear joggers out, instead of waterproof insulated boots.  My shoulder has been bothering me for the past two days and I've been taking it easy.

A quiet weekend.  Amber invited us out for supper Sunday night, and instead of dessert, we had ice cream cones--our first of the season.  Monday evening was the monthly meeting of our Ravenesque group.   There were only four of us, as others had other commitments.  It was a less frantic meeting, with chances for quiet conversation, something that isn't always possible when the whole group is there.  Sometimes I value those quiet times.  I feel that these are the times when you can really bond as friends, rather than just enjoying socialization.  A subtle difference, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment