Saturday, April 16, 2011

Be - thank goodness for bad weather

It gives us something to bitch about instead of what is really going on in ours lives haha. It is cold, and miserable and rainy - the weather that is ! Patty, I read your message about sales/ shows and I am very happy for you. I know you will enjoy the time "fooling around" and be sure to let us know what sorts of interesting projects you are doing. I am working on a few little items as time allows - a bit of knitting on my shawl, and a bit of yoyo makings with which I hope to eventually embellish my quilt top. And also the usual with Mother, and the garden etc. I wanted to watch curling this afternoon on TV but they had a hockey game which I guess will be the norm over this next month with the playoffs and Stanley Cup. I just looked at the clock and it will soon be time for my date with Randy Bachman - I look forward to Saturday nights at 7 pm haha. Hope your weekend is going well. I listen to the news about the flooding but they are not saying much of anything right now. Cathy, we wait patiently until your play is successfully finished for words from you- we know you are busy and concentrating on your role but thinking about you every evening just as the stage curtain goes up! Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment