Friday, April 29, 2011

Be - The problem with hair..

It seems to me that we all seem to have "problems" with our hair. Whatever the problem may be for you folks, I have never been a hair kind of person as my hair does what it wants to do regardless of whether I try to style it or not. And, I have never been a styler either so it has been pretty much comb it and see what happens. When I reach the breaking point, I call for an appointment asap and get it cut short, or if I can, get a wash and wear perm. I love the winter time as I can wear a hat and cover it up whenever I have to go out in public. That changes now that spring is here. I like your hair short Cathy, as it looks good on you. Amber, have you thought about a style similar to Cathy's short cut? It would be real easy to get ready in the morning! I have always envied your nice thick hair Amber, but I can understand your concerns.
We went to a visitation at the Funeral home yesterday - we actually rarely or never go but felt we needed to go for this person and his family. I was shocked to be standing in line waiting and hear others around me gawking and talking about who was there eg "Oh, there's so and so." and "so and so just came in.." Then I spoke to another person after who told me people do come and take note of who else is there and tend to visit and talk with everyone as if this is the purpose of the get together. Small towns....?
We have been having lots of rain lately and it becomes a juggling act to plug in either the heaters in the greenhouses, or the water pump outside. Can't run all at same time. Fortunately there have also been temps at night slightly above freezing.
Got my fill of "fairy tale weddings" today on TV - now I hope we can get onto other things eg the federal election? What a change in the polls over the last week - makes you wonder what results will be Monday night. I guess I'll have to stay up late to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment