Saturday, April 30, 2011

This is spring?

I don't know about the rest of you, but we are in the middle of a blizzard. The highways are closed, and we are anticipating 20 to 30 cm of snow. It is already piling up in the yard. Fortunately I have a bottl e of wine and a new book. It is really ugly out though. We went to town this morning and bought our groceries and cleaned the office. It was freezing rain when we left home, turned to ice pellets while we were cleaning the office and was blizzarding when we left town. The highway wasn't closed when we left town, but when I checked on line, they must have closed it right behind us. Home is a good place to be during a blizzard. But it is the end of April!! This just isn't right. Time to put on my pajama pants and a sweat shirt and sit down and read. Jim has a James Bond movie bookmarked, so reading is high on my list. Hope the weather is better where you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment