Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Be - A great day to have a Birthday

Today was gorgeous and I took full advantage of the nice warm weather - maybe a good idea if you folks are sending me the cold conditions you are enjoying right now. I started my day at the Dentist - it was my yearly checkup but I have to return in two weeks for repair of that tooth that fell apart on my trip to Winnipeg last summer. I doesn't hurt me but I should have it repaired as my tongue always finds it way to the broken tooth which becomes a nusiance. Then I worked outside the entire day raking, cleaning up, shoveling sand, placing furniture, setting up trellis for the sweet peas, and generally just enjoying being outside. Me and the dog - she sat out chewing on a stick or just watching people and cars go by while I did my work. She was great company as she didn't complain once! Thanks for all the birthday messages - I truly think one's birthday should be celebrated and enjoyed as one's very special day. And by the way I also had two pieces of Mocha cake that Harry bought for me which probably added greatly to my enjoyment of the day. So tomorrow will come soon enough and I shall wait with great anticipation an entire year for it to come around again, so we can do it all again. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment