Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Be - Easter

So you will be making Easter dinner eh Patty? Meatballs sounds good to me but in our case, we have a three day menu prepared and we did the shopping today and then delivered it directly to Mothers except for what we needed to prepare here at home. I was glad to get it to her fridge and house because I really do not have room to be storing it until our next visit Thursday, let alone the hauling in and out, and back and forth.
I closed up the greenhouses tonight and brought around the snow shovels to the front in anticipation of 15 cm of snow by morning that the weather forecast is predicting. I am hoping that it will not actually materialize but expect some snow and rain to come our way.
Mike called last night to say he got a contract to work and was leaving for Meaford this morning for at least one month with possibility for extension. Short notice, but he was hoping for something to come along so grabbed it. Meaford is outside of CFB Borden near Barrie so the drive is not bad - about 4 hours. The irony is that his friend who is in the regular force in Alberta is enroute to Afghanistan and on two weeks leave in North Bay right now so Mike was a bit upset to have to leave. He is hoping to get off this weekend though.
I had my last violin lesson today for this session and summer. I have several tunes to practice over the summer. Also I decided to follow up with looking at buying a new violin. I have the phone number of the man in North Bay and sometime in the summer I will arrange to meet the instructor there to help me buy. Time will tell... Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment