Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Glad to see the end of the day

At least snow looks fresh and clean when it first falls.  We have reached the dirty dusty grey stage of spring.  Not a pleasure to go out, or even look out the window.  We did a bit of shopping for the weekend, stopping at Dairy Queen for a cake.  Who-o-ee, are they ever expensive!!  When we got home I took a look at the studio work I had spent the whole morning working on, and realized that it was crap.  So there was a little meltdown, a few tears, and now I plan to try to get some decent sleep tonight and remember that tomorrow is the first day of the rest of my life--whatever that holds.  While we were out I told David that I had enough Southern Comfort to last until the end of the month. Looks like I was wrong.  However, I bought the bottle in early December, so it lasted quite awhile.

Later
Well, I did get a good nights sleep, and hope today goes a little better. I wanted to tell you that we, both, have recently been reading adventure novels by Randy Wayne White, and enjoying them.

 I hope everyone has a great weekend, fully realizing that holiday weekends for the four of us are often very different than they are for others.  I know that I'll be spending a couple of hours on Sunday teaching a friend some needlework!

No comments:

Post a Comment