Sunday, April 17, 2011

Tired

Taught a four hour class on basic beading today.  It was a class with a lot of information in it.  The first time I taught it, it was to ladies who didn't use a needle regularly, and it was only scheduled for 3 hours.  We barely got through half of it, so this time I lengthend it to 4 hours, the students were quilters, and we still had trouble covering everything.  But it's done, and now I have only the art show at the end of the month.

I'm tired, and maybe a nap is in order, but I wanted to touch base with both of you first.  I always look forward to the weekend, as I know Cathy has time to post.  It's always good to hear from you, Cathy.   It sounds as though the play was a bit of a hoot for all of you.  I sometimes think that things like that would be boring if everything went well.  Both of my children have told me that they'll be here for supper next Saturday.  Say What!!  Okay, I can deal with it, but only because I have a bunch of meatballs in the freezer.  We cooked the turkey yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment