Thursday, April 14, 2011

So glad you had a good time

sometimes we old fogies wonder if it's worth the effort to get dressed and go out, but it sounds as though it was well worth it for you.  And, Cathy, it sounds as though you might have a treat in store if you follow-up on the show in Neepawa.

Amber and I had a good morning at Giselle's.  Lots of time to talk, and a couple of very nice estheticians.  I was quite pleased with the way she treated me.  Last time I had one who didn't like the way I held my leg ( painful hip) and told me so.  Since I've been wearing joggers in the house, I no longer have the horrible caluses that I inherited from Dad, but my skin is very dry, and needs regular attention.  This is a bit of a relief to me, as I've suffered from calluses all my working life, and they were quite painful at times.  And bonus!  We were able to take advantage of a monthly special and ended up with 10% off our pedicures.  At Giselle's prices it was worth it.

Then this evening, David and I had supper a the local buffet we like.  We ordered off the menu, but wanted to be there as it is moving this weekend, and we may not be able to visit as often, in future.

No comments:

Post a Comment