Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Be - Let it snow, let it snow,

Yeh, we got it and we're still getting it. I wanted to take a picture and send it but I don't know how to post a picture, and besides, you all know what snow looks like haha. I just want it to go away. I bought some new cloths at Recycled Resources and Value Village on Tuesday - three blouses, a pair of dress pants and a pair of jeans all for less than 20.00. I was thrilled today to try on the jeans and realize I had to sew a few tucks in the waistband because they were slightly too big. I tried to use the sewing machine but it laboured so I had to hand sew. Patty, didn't I see you sew some jeans for Jim one time - is there a special needle or foot or something that you used? Today started early with me cleaning the turtle tank - not an easy or fun job. Then lots of work with plants, and greenhouses and hauling plants into the house - the front room has two tables covered with tomatoes and flowers ready to haul to Mothers for Harry's brother to take back with him after his visit at Easter. By the way I just realized that I typed front room automatically and not living room. What term do you use - we always called it front room at home, but then we have all used living room in discussions. So what is it called, really????
Mother's homemaker did not come today because of the road conditions so tomorrow my chores shall be doubled to now include changing her bed and doing the laundry. I better go to bed to rest up haha Take care everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment