Sunday, October 19, 2014

And a welcome home it i!s

glad to be here. Yesterday was frantic,and I feel I overdid it, with all of the assessments.  I got up this morning, ate breakfast  was assessed on a  four-wheeled walker by  the physio, (hers was in worse shape than Dave's father's old one), and went back to bed, for an hour.  I had been able to get a shower and dressing change last evening, so was able to rest pretty well until David arrived.    We got our discharge prescriptions,and were off home. He set out for the pharmacy, while I sat down to answer e-mail.

I have been eating quinoa for sometime,but have never had it as a cereal.  I enjoy it cold(cooked) in a spinach salad with Mandarin orange sections and sliced almonds or pecans. Lovely with a Raspberry vinaigrette.  It can also be used as an alternative to potatoes or rice as part of an entree, in a stir-fry., or casserole.

I won't post any more right now.  Just wanted to let you know that I was home safely.  Maybe later.

No comments:

Post a Comment