Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Concerts

How did the concert go with Rrain and the other performers Saturday night Cathy?  Were you able to watch it - you didn't send the site so I figured you didn't have a way to watch.
 Harry won tickets for us to go to North Bay to watch John McDermott live at the Capital Centre Sunday evening - I will have to pick up the tickets this week sometime.
Miserable weather but somehow i have to get outside today to fix up the big greenhouse ready for winter. I have put up a few Hallowe'en decorations outside and last night it poured all night - up pumping of course. So some of the ornaments are a little wet this morning. I just cleaned out the fridge - long time overdue but doesn't one feel good once completed??
I have a few chores in the basement to keep me amused today. So better get at them haha!
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment