Sunday, October 5, 2014

But you actually went to Tim's....

I'd love to go to Tim's more often - just not on the radar with some here. We went to Sprucedale Flea Market yesterday morning - I do not usually go with Harry Saturdays but his gout was acting up so I went as shotgun. We drive right past the Tim's in Burk's Falls but never go in. Sometimes it would be nice to be surprised as I would never "ask" to go. When I go to North Bay on my own, I'll often treat myself to a coffee. The other day I went and bought a pumpkin muffin as well - pure pleasure haha
Today I must start that week long Survey of recording on line for Nielsens everything we eat individually all day for seven days. It is a PINTA for me - but hey, what is a person to do??  I still have to log in every item purchased - scan the bar code into the little hand held machine and then download it onto Nielsen web site. It is also a PINTA for me.
Rain, rain and more rain. Not much outdoor work being accomplished. But Harry bought a cookbook at Market, so I got to try out a new recipe for Corn Muffins. It was actually very tasty, so I had to go to the store to buy more ingredients to make another batch today. Only made 7 muffins at a time ( recipe says six but I got 7) However, when you think about it, corn muffins are not good held over - much nicer eaten right from the oven so a small batch is really the best.
I'm happy now to have my duvet on the bed as the nights are quite cool. When I first changed over about two weeks ago, the weather took a turn and we had a bit of summer and the duvet was too hot, but now is just fine.How about you Pati, have you switched back to your duvet yet?  Cathy, do you have a duvet for winter?
Well, tomorrow my sisters will be together in Neepawa, and I shall be with you both - will think about you all day. Have a lovely visit, and enjoy the time together. Love to you both.

No comments:

Post a Comment