Saturday, October 25, 2014

Next week

Do you have any idea what your schedule will be like next week.?  Is there an evening we could get together, even if we just stay here, order Chinese, then play a game?  I hope your flu/cold will be better, as I have been warned to stay strictly away from such things.  Even so, it would be good to visit, if at all possible.

All of the medium sized purses are finished,(except for little tassels for their zippers), so now I move onto the small purses.  Not as much profit, but it gets rid of a lot of scraps and old zippers.  I have slowly been able to work a bit on the machine, which is encouraging. (For some reason I can't do it with a shoe on my left foot--go figure)

 Found a bag of beef stew in the freezer.  Hallelujah!  We eat tonight. Do either of you use ZipLoc Perfect Portions bags?  These are plain plastic bags that were originally sold as a means to bag food without actually touching it, but are now marketed as a means of freezing food in portion size amounts, without having to use so many of the more expensive Freezer bags.  I am really liking them.  Yesterday we froze 7 meals of boneless chicken in one large freezer bag.  Since the bags can keep air right away from the food, it seems ot last longer with out freezer burn.  Although I rarely freeze vegetables, I can see using them for that as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment