Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Funny how we see things differently

One of my "when I win the lottery" dreams is to pack up anyone in the family who wants to go, and spend a family week at a Sandals resort--although not necessarily in Cuba.  Guess I'll have to plan something else that would get us together and not involve cleaning or cooking.

Finally got out yesterday.  Off to Walmart to pick up a couple of prescriptions, ( I waited in the car) and ended up costing $43.  I was so worried that our Blue Cross had been used up for the year!!  Then off to the grocery store, where I sat in the car while David bought meat and veggies and checked two lottery tickets.  Between the two tickets he won $99!  The best win we've ever had!!

Today we havea choice of power cooking the meat, or buying the rest of the end month list.  Not sure which I'll choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment