Sunday, October 12, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving to all

It is Sunday, and Thanksgiving weekend. Hope you spend a good time with family. I am about to start my Pumpkin Chiffon Pie. I baked the crust yesterday, and an apple pie. Today I make the filling. Hoping it will work as it has been along time since I made it.
Have you got your new upstairs studio set up a bit Pati? It will seem strange to you but in long run will be much better for you. Just don't make too many trips downstairs for this or that!
Weather is just fine so I shall do more work outside today. I got a lot done yesterday as well. I bought a new heavy duty tarp to cover the big greenhouse. I have to clean off the top of leaves and water, then cover with pieces of wood,  and then cover with tarp and tie it down tight all around.  I also have to retape some places in the small greenhouse that I see need fixing. Lots of work to get ready for winter.
I had to separate the two budgie birds again as the old one,started to peck at the new one. I think he is just to aggressive. Here we go again.....hoping to keep the young one healthy.
Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment