Monday, October 6, 2014

Yes, it was quite an excursion.

We saw the show at Viscount.  Keri had set out the piece I was worried about, so that I could fix it.  We found one loose bead, but it was still attached, so we just left it.  I was a little disappointed in the show.  While there was no theme, all of the pieces were exactly the same size.  The theory had been that the unified size would be unifying factor in a show containing very divergent pieces.  I think it made it boring.

We managed to get our turkeys-huge things--but we can deal with that.  Cathy sold us a couple of chickens out of her freezer, which she will replace when the Hutterites kill chickens this fall.

Lunch was quite a gathering.  Of course, the owls joined us.  They didn't create any fuss, but were quite well behaved.  A few strange looks though.  Spirit has her own nest, and now Joy is agitating for one of her own.  Since this is probably a reasonable request, we'll see about getting her one in the next day or so.  I have an idea of a small basket I can use to hold it.  Joy rode most of the way up nestled inside Jake.  She fit quite nicely right inside, so I doubt Faith could fit on top for support, but perhaps she might like a little nest?  Here are the oictures.




No comments:

Post a Comment