Wednesday, October 29, 2014

hurry up and wait

That's about how my days are going.  We talk we get together for about 5 minutes and then they go back to their room for an hour.  We hoped this would be over early.  We knew there would be sticky issues, but we had no idea they would be hung up on house keeping issues.  We haven't even gotten to the monetary issues.  I really wanted to visit with you today Pati, but it would have been after 8 before I could have gotten to your house.  Tomorrow will probably be the same. Or maybe we will forge ahead and finalize a whole bunch of stuff.  And then, on top of everything, we are invited to 2 parties this weekend!  We haven't been invited out in ages, and now 2 at once, on a weekend that I will probably be exhausted. (I know... bitch bitch bitch).  At least the hotel has free wi-fi and I  can use my computer!

No comments:

Post a Comment