Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pictures you say?


Here are my men putting the legs on the table.  Just in case you have forgotten what they look like

 This corner is setup so that I can move my computer ( all plugged in and ready to go) to the work table whenever I want.  Four of the  dresser drawers have projects in them, ready to go when ever I am.
And  this is the actual work area set up in a functional U-shape.  The drawer in  the night table has all of my small accessories such as needles, scissors, thread and --EGAD< I forgot the pins!!  On the shelf under the drawer is a project in a blue box, and the accessory tray for the sewing machine.  both of the baskets on the table contain more small projects.  When I say "project"  I mean that I have everything I need to work on and finish the project.  e.g. the blue box, 12 1/2' by 12 1/2" contians all of the cut pieces, cut sashing, thread, and pattern to piece a quilt top.  You may notice that we had to buy a plastic for the floor to allow my chair to roll around.  You can even see the 5-gallon pail I use for garbage.

Our Thanksgiving was good.  As planned we went to Amber's for Chinese food, pumpkin pie, and a game of "31".  Loren and Sheila brought a bottle of very nice (very nice!) Blackberry wine.  I had a small glass and they enjoyed the rest, considering they had a designated driver.  Both David and I were tired and the party broke up around 9:00.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.  I hope Keri had a great birthday.  Both she and David are so privileged, having a National holiday associated with their birthdays.

No comments:

Post a Comment