Sunday, October 26, 2014

next week

I have no idea what is happening and probably won't know until Tuesday.  If possible it would be great to get together on Wednesday.  Tuesday I won't be bored yet and Thursday I know I get to go home the next day, but Wednesday I will probably be feeling sorry for myself.  Hopefully it will be outside of rush hours I will have my phone with me so I can call and update you as I learn.  I am also taking my laptop.  Today I want to pack up all I can since I work tomorrow.  I sure hope they start late on Tuesday.  Having to be in Portage by 7:15 means a very early start for me.  Greg thinks that we might start late, and he has some inside information, so I have hope.  I am still feeling a bit under the weather.  Yesterday was the wine tasting, but I didn't go.  Tasting something would have been wasted on me.  I did leave a list of the wines I wanted a report on, though.  Some of they sounded so good.  I have to go to the library too.  I don't intend to spend all my free time reading the contract.  The biggest challenge is what to wear.  Most of my clothes are not impressive.  I have some really nice sweaters, but if the room is hot it will be awful.  I will figure this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment