Monday, October 13, 2014

Studio

The pictures you just sent show a very nice, and functional studio for you to work in.  You will appreciate the "upstairs" aspect as time goes by. Did I see your stereo and tapes anywhere?
I've already done some outside work this morning, and now waiting until after lunch to head up to North Bay. The pumpkin chiffon pie looks palatable haha!  I also made a batch of pumpkin muffins to take - the tin of pumpkin was large and with more than enough to make the pie and the muffins both.
Leaves of brown come tumbling down -  remember the two little wall banners you made Pati - one for Chritmas that says 'Tis the season and this Fall one. I always hang them up and looking at it as we speak. I think you made kits for sale  / or did a workshop?  Did you ever have a Spring, or Summer one?
I had a little time last evening to pick up my hexagons and sew a bit - almost have one block done of 1 inch hexis using the english paper piecing method and like it a lot. But as soon as I started to sew I stuck the needle into my thumb and it started to bleed - so I quit! What a silly thing to happen but maybe it was telling me to stop and go to bed instead haha !
Few more chores to do, so will say farewell for now. Will be thinking about you for Wednesday Pati, How should we communicate - should I call Dave Wednesday evening? Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment