Thursday, October 30, 2014

Smile...your snow is heading my way.....

Rain tomorrow and then calling for up to 10 cm snow for tomorrow evening -Hallowe'en.  I don't know how to prepare for handing out candy as we may need the pump going at front of house in which case we can't have kids coming up to the stairs.  I'll have to wait until last minute to decide.
I had a nice luncheon and visit with my friend Sue yesterday at Swiss Chalet in Huntsville. Harry came with me, but dropped me at the restaurant and went shopping while I visited, and then picked me up at 2:30 pm when I was done.
Thinking about you Cathy as you "hurry up and wait". Hoping all will be sorted out, as often seems to be the case when you hear about negotiations bogging down and then suddenly a breakthrough! Perhaps the approaching weekend may change things in your favour.
Today I hope to finish a few things outside before the snow I need to store the lawnmowers - no way I'll need them now haha And I still don't have the leaves raked. Work, work work!
Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment