Wednesday, October 8, 2014

CLOVER CLIPS

I won a couple of packages of these awhile back and recently started using them,  Love'em!!  You can bet that the Micheal's price is higher than elsewhere, but at forty percent off, might be reasonable.  I fully plan to buy more whenever I see them. I drove all the way to the quilt store on Pembina today to buy one of those rubber discs for holding bobbins.  Not only do I have to sort bobbins by machine, I also sort them out by the weight of thread they are holding.  A little  obsessive, you say?  Probably.

Loren is coming over to help move the studio furniture on Saturday.  This means that I have to get both the spare room and studio ready for the process, as well as have all of the supplies I expect to need packed up and ready to go. I have been feverishly doing "prep" work over the past couple of weeks, just to make the whole thing easier.  I talk about it being on my "tea cup" list, along with seeing the movie last week, and the pedicure I have scheduled for Friday. ( Who knows when I'll be able to cut my toe nails again).  It can't be my "bucket" list, because I have no  intention of kicking the bucket in the near future.

 David took the bed apart today, and we washed all of the blankets that have been parked all over the house, since the duvet arrived.  We are liking it, but find it a bit warm.  We don't see this as a problem as winter isn't here yet.  We actually did a bit of sorting, and I ended up washing a couple of loads of blankets that will be going to the thrift store as soon as we can make it happen.

Other than that we are indulging in a whole bunch of "hurry up and wait".

No comments:

Post a Comment