Tuesday, October 21, 2014

short time out

Had a rough night on Sunday, and spent yesterday trying to relax and gain strength.  Still not "rarin' to go".  Yesterday David  was kept running most of the day.  I needed a couple of bathroom aids, so David headed out to a local store, and came home with them, but had been charged both sales taxes ,  This wasn't right, So he called the Retail sales tax office, and was told that both items were completely exempt, because he had a legal prescription, signed by an OT.  Off he goes to return them, and ran into a hassle, but ultimately got his money back.  Then he went to the store where we bought my lift chair.  There he was able to rent both items, but only brought home the grab bar, as I won't need the tub seat for a couple of weeks. ( Loren had brought over the tub seat he used when he broke his leg, but it wouldn't fit in our tub.)  Since David had to do a little grocery shopping as well, and visit the bank, it was almost supper time when he got home.

Today is absolutely beautiful,  Sunny and warm, One of those 'Indian Summer" days that occur once in a blue moon.  I hope it's headed your way Beth.  But I know it's not likely that I'll get out into it.    with spending my time upstairs all day, I can look out and see what I'm missing.

Somehow, while I was away, blogger sorted itself out and I can now blog on my laptop again.  Don't know how long it will last, but will just sit back and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment