Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Lots of owls, and a few people body parts....

.... lots of fun! I guess I will have to make a little nest as well. Have to conform afterall, or those little creatures will talk more about us.
I was outside by 7:30 this morning working, and only came in now at 9;30 for a coffee. It's a nice day so want to capitalize on the time I have to clean up. I made a list!
I have started to create some hexagon shaped little quilt pieces (in my spare time). I am enthralled, totally. I think I will like this. I made a batch of Irish Soda Bread for supper last night - a recipe from that book I bought Irish Folklore and Recipes.  It is delicious and so easy to make that I will likely make some more. This weekend I will make Pumpkin Chiffon Pie to take to Mike's on Monday. They are going down to Toronto to visit her parents and will be back on Monday - we plan to go out to eat and then back to their place for pie. Sounds like a nice plan.
Anyway, back to work.  Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment