Saturday, October 18, 2014

Sauerkraut anyone?

Today I bottled 14 jars of saurerkraut that we started to ferment about three weeks ago.The crock was sitting on the counter and starting to get to me with the smell. It tastes very nice and I added some into my stir fry tonight for supper and this added a different taste for sure.
Windy and miserable with threat of flurries for tonight so I have decided to go to bed early and bundle under my duvet, and listen to Randy Bachman.
I finished the second block of the hexis that I am trying and this time it took me less time. As I do more I am sure that I will figure out easier ways to complete but for now I am satisfied with how I'm doing them.  Take care all.....
ps And for tomorrow, I say welcome home to big sister!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment