Monday, October 27, 2014

Curly Locks

Today I went to North Bay, picked up the gift certificate at the radio station, and went to the Modern College of Hair styling and Esthetics and had a permanent. And do I feel great - nothing like a change and hairstyle to boost your morale!! This is just what I needed to get through the next few winter months as it should last for a few months by the looks of the curls haha,  We attended the John McDermott show last night and as expected, a sold out show and so enjoyable. He is a wonderful performer. Quite interesting as both these events were paid for in part by winning on the radio station. And as luck would have it, this morning we did NOT win the weeks vacation at a Sandals Resort in Cuba even though we had entries to the draw. This is one prize I would not want to win as I have no desire to go.
I am about to watch the Election Results on TV. The polls close at 8 pm (5 min from now) I went and voted on way home from North Bay this afternoon. I shall sit and sew Hexis while watching as the results start to roll in, and hope it will not be dragged out for too long as I think i'd really rather go to bed.  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment