Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Busy days

Rrain's concert went great.  I didn't get to see it, but all reports were great.  I found the website, but I have no idea when it will be broadcast - I just searched NACTV and found the website.  I have had meetings for days and lots more to come.  Started the day with an alarm call at 7:20 am, but since I was all ready for work it was just a matter of leaving a bit early.  Today our computer system was transferred from the government to Teranet.  They were there from about 10 to 8 until after 4.  Things did not go smoothly for them.  I got no lunch break and worked another 1/2 hour overtime.  My meeting was right after work and I got home just before 8pm. Tomorrow I have a 7pm meeting and then off to Winnipeg on Thursday.  Wine tasting on Saturday.  And back to Winnipeg for 4 days next week.  Jim took his sister to Morden for her checkup after her hip surgery last month.  He didn't get home until after 7pm, so neither one of us was home today.  He, however, got taken to Boston Pizza for lunch.  I am jealous.  It was such a weird day today that I actually had 3 cups of coffee.  I don't drink coffee! Now I am at home having a glass of wine.  With no food today one glass should put me out.  Obviously, reading this message, I am tired and should go to bed and try to get my head back on for tomorrow.  Love you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment