Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Perfect name

It has been awhile since I've read that series of Andrew Greeley but I so enjoyed all those books - and especially your reference to the "spear carrier" brought it all back to me. What an excellent chose for your little guy - Knight it is then!   I shall contemplate the name for my guy, and tell you as soon as it is final. I have already explored a few ideas.
Today we made a quick (?) trip to north bay - unplanned. Harry bought a Sentry Safe off of Kijiji which we were to pick up tomorrow but then this morning he bought an office chair. Our chair is falling apart. But the gal wanted us to come today as her boyfriend would bring it to her place of employment.  I had to communicate with her by TEXT messaging on my phone (Harry has to pay for all his texts and I do not) and I do not know how to do this well. I really should get one of the boys to show me in detail. Willie will text me occasionally but knows I can't respond very well.  Anyway, long story short up to North Bay we went. We were able to pick up the safe today. We did not get the chair (her boyfriend did not bring it onto town) But we went to the new Michaels Store . we wondered around and looked at everything and the prices!! We bought two packages of candy melts (Chocolate wafers used for making candies) But with my receipt I got a time limited coupon for 40% off my next purchase. We are going back tomorrow to get this d--- chair so I will go back into Michaels and purchase a package of the Clover Wonder clips that were mentioned on the Cheryl See episode of hexagons on the Quilt Show. I saw them in the store today but hesitated at the $12.00 cost.
Our little blue budgie bird died while we were gone. It has been hanging on for over a year now - in a separate cage from the other bird, and lately we were hand feeding it. It was confined to the bottom of the cage not able to fly, or move around without falling over. It is a blessing but still sort of sad.
Well,  just finished logging in our daily food for the Nielsen Homescan Survey.  Yesterday Harry decided to cash in some of our accumulated points, and he purchased two $25.00 Gift certificates for Chapters. This would be good at Coles as well (I hope) as there is only a Coles store in North bay.
Time for bed. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment