Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Beautiful day and lots of greenhouse work

Today I transplanted the little marigolds that were planted in mass. They are called Kracker Jack and will grow very tall, with large gold/yellow flowers. But each little sprout has to be taken out and transplanted alone in a pot. Everything is growing so fast and so big. Hard to find space for them. Still have to keep them in the greenhouses as it is cold at night and the heaters have to go on at night.  I heard on the news something about "snow" coming this weekend - I hope I heard it wrong haha! We need more potting soil so ordered two more bales and have to pick them up in Trout Creek at the garden centre by 8 am tomorrow morning. So it will be an early start...........
So, Manitoba has a new PC Government now- what do you think of this change after so many years with NDP?
I made an appointment for Friday to visit the GM dealer about the lease and discuss arrangements for inspection and into a new lease come July.  Apparently (since I received two letters already) they want you to start about three months ahead of time. So tomorrow I will have to clean the car really really good!
It's halfway through the work week Cathy - downhill now so take a deep breathe and a big sigh of relief.  And Pati, have you had any time to breathe , or are you totally immersed in your studio adventures??
The saying today in my calendar read: It is better to complete a small project than to leave a big one half done.  I had a little chuckle with this one and thought of you both.  Does it sound a little too true, and how many times have we been in this kind of situation haha!
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment