Thursday, April 21, 2016

Quite a tale...

So maybe your workplace can be full of sunshine and fun after all - sitting out on the stairs and enjoying the day??  However, if it were me, it would have been a bit scary as well.
Isn't it wonderful that our gardens are showing signs of life - thank goodness for Spring. 
I'm happy that we will all have read Dr Phil's 20/20 Diet. Cathy, I may not be following the regime as successfully as Pati, but I got so much out of the suggestions - about life in general, and strategies for managing same. I am thrilled also for you Pati, and sharing your results with us. Of course, we are cheering with you! 
I am about to finish watching another TV episode of Magnum PI with Tom Selleck before I head for bed. Seems to be only time I can actually sit and watch. I want to be able to tell Mike that I was watching them, since he gave them to me.  Then I can start to read as I went to the library and took out another book this afternoon.
So thinking about your exciting days at work lately, Cathy, and Pati's exciting sounding breakfasts, here's a fitting saying:
Always new. Always exciting. Always full of promise. The mornings of our lives, each a personal daily miracle!
Take care.


No comments:

Post a Comment