Tuesday, April 19, 2016

What about this one on a day like today....

Take Spring when it comes, and rejoice. Take happiness when it comes, and rejoice.  Take love when it comes, and rejoice.

I take these quotes right from the little daily booklets I have and so often what is written on any particular day seems to be "right on" for what is happening .

I had a look at that blog, Pati  I loved her sketches as well - and if I had as beautiful a garden as hers, I would want to sit and sketch there, too! Gorgeous isn't it.

Luncheon today with Sue. Another very enjoyable visit. Plans are in the works for an even larger group to join together in Sept or Oct. This is growing I think as others hear about it and want to come?   A friend is what the heart needs all the time.

Time for bed - I'm tired. Lately, my night time reading has suffered, and I even had to phone to renew the current Library book I'm reading.  
I am trying a new tea tonight from Traditional Medicinals Relaxation Teas called Nighty Night.  Here goes.......

No comments:

Post a Comment