Friday, April 29, 2016

How eciting

So often I am reminded that "life is family", and here is the perfect example of how we are a part of it all. Congratulations to Rrain for her accomplishments, and how proud you must be Cathy!
Yesterday I was in North Bay and visited with both my children - maybe not for awards and recognition ceremonies, but still and all, they are my kids.
Today we exchange our vehicle for another. I was just out to do a final clean out before we go for 11 am appointment.
Today also is major greenhouse work - things are getting out of control haha! So big and strong are most of the tomatoes now - we have to harden them and leave them outside for a few hours each day. So by time you take them out, its almost time to bring them in........lots of fun!
So almost weekend time....enjoy your road trip to Killarney, Cathy. What are you up to Pati?
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment