Saturday, April 23, 2016

Getting up early

The animals had me going crazy last night so I am up early - and besides, Harry wants to go to North Bay early this morning. It is the annual "put your unwanted stuff on the curb" day. Maybe we'll come home with more treasures?
I was happy to read your message Cathy, although I wondered if perhaps my week of sending inspirational sayings might have stirred up emotions in all of us. It did for me. I really am thankful for this blog because I feel closer to both of you than I have ever been. I always feel "apart" living so far from you both. Even the jokes about "the bus" lend a bit of relief for me sometimes....I can always get "on the bus", right? And I did at Christmas!  I also wonder if our times together are often so abbreviated that we haven't really had time to get through superficial conversations, and into the deeper meaningful aspects of relating with each other as sisters such as you have indicated in your message (now that we are all adults as you wrote) And as a point of clarification, I also was not aware of Mother's true diagnosis until discussed at the Luncheon, so I don't think anyone has been singled out as not been aware. There are things all of us are not aware of  - this is why we now have the opportunity to share together as we chose, without distinction of age or rank. As I said, I am really glad you were able to share your thoughts with us in your message.
So here's to another fun day. I'll let you know how my "hunting" expedition went in North Bay.
Take care XX

No comments:

Post a Comment