Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Puttering can be good...

Sometimes I just love having the time to putter. Whether its in the house, or outside. Lately there have been clearly defined tasks to complete so not really much puttering per say. But up until now it has also been coldish outside and not really pleasant.  Starting tomorrow we are to see an improvement with higher temps and warmer sunny days. We set up the table and umbrella and chairs outside on the back patio where we sit often. Mind you I had on my coat and hat and mitts and a nice warm cup of tea in hand- but it was a start. Half the patio area is still covered in ice and snow but Harry gave it a go and shoveled a lot of it scattered around, so it will not take long to melt away. Right now the street cleaner machine is going up and down sweeping and watering down the road.  I'm glad I beat it to some of the sand/gravel to store for winter before it came along.
So the bird bath is no more - funny we should have mentioned it in your Anniversary Poem haha! But actually, if the pieces have been scattered amongst the gravel in your yard, then you still have it, right?  So where will Mr Lion be placed?
Time to get busy. I have a list of chores for outside.  I am expecting the GM dealership to call this week saying our new car is in - had to lease again but got some deals for doing it early. Still juggling numbers and payments and $$$ in my head so hopefully it will turn out OK. Have to pay GM for excess kilometers but knew that coming into the deal.
Take care all.

No comments:

Post a Comment