Monday, April 18, 2016

Today was happy for several reasons...

I was out in the yard this morning - it is so great to actually feel that Spring has indeed arrived.  I set up two of our large ornaments - Cows! I put them up at the very corner of our lot by the intersection - mainly to try to create some privacy into the yard - this is where I like to sit by my fire, or in the morning with my coffee. 
I raked a bit where the snow has gone around that same corner but since it is still a bit wet, I stopped that for now.  The sun was shining for most of the morning. The forecast called for "light rain" but that did not start until about 4;30 pm this afternoon. I am sure that we will not be getting the heavy rains that you have described there in Winnipeg and area. Cathy you must have had a real time driving through it - but good for you to endure especially in a strange car. 
I watched three episodes of Magnum PI this afternoon while puttering in the kitchen area. This DVD of the first season was a gift from Mike and Erin. It surprises me now, to see how superficial the whole show actually was but at the time, I loved it!!
I just had a leisurely bubble bath in preparation for going to luncheon with my friend Sue tomorrow - I am looking forward to visiting with her.
I am now about to start the Food and Beverage Diary on the internet- takes in 7 days by filling in detail all foods eaten each day, (I've described it to you before) and then I get a $25.00 Visa card if completed fully.
So it was a good day ......my quote for today: Most smiles are started by another smile.  So lets go out there and smile folks.....people will wonder what we've been up to, haha!
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment