Saturday, April 2, 2016

Research

This is the way I see it...You are doing research - and therefore, I don't think you are in over your head. Of course, if you thought you and Dave would be doing all the work yourselves- like you did to paint the walls, and redo all the fronts of the cupboards a few years ago - then, yes.  This is a project where you "Call Gary" - was that the name of the show we watched when I was there.  It was call "someone" anyway! With the work you propose, it would take an expert or two to design and produce. I sat with my coffee early this morning ad looked at my kitchen and imagined what I would dream of doing. It was great fun....I thank you for this diversion and look forward to following along with you.
We have a new little kitten. That makes three cats again (along with our dog, and two budgies). Harry has been sort of suggesting another for awhile. Willie had five kittens the end of January. Four of the five have been given away and yesterday I went up to North Bay to do some chores and had a good look at his fifth little one. I came home and told Harry I had held him, and then nothing would do but we had to have it. So up we went this morning and brought the wee thing home. All afternoon it played and ran around and inspected and tried to play up to the other animals - the other two cats are particularly curious and a bit standoffish. Now it is sleeping. It ate a lot so maybe was a bit hungry we think? So here we go again......

No comments:

Post a Comment