Sunday, April 17, 2016

Declaration

This shall be The Three Sisters Inspirational Week

I was just sitting outside at my fire spot (no fire but that will come soon) with a glass of wine in hand and enjoying the glorious sun starting to set in the west but still strong enough to envelope me with wonderful warmth and light. It inspired me to declare this shall be our inspirational week. l was resting after a full day of outside work - in the greenhouses and setting up our outside eg water barrels. and hoses, etc etc.

I spotted my McConnell Lake souvenir - my plastic pink table - I set it up beside my chair and remembered my many pleasures from the Lake.

I remembered fondly my sisters. This is my inspirational quote for today:
Stop everything and take five minutes just to lean back in your chair, close your eyes, and think of those that you love. Send them your love in prayer, and with blessings for those for whom you care.

So here is the challenge........let's hear from you!!
Lots of positive vibes..lots of great stuff...lots of love XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment