Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Thank you

Your messages were well received by me today - one always looks forward to such greetings. Thanks to you both.
The idea of a "secret wish" resonated in my head as I took the dog for a walk to the Lottery store just now.  Good place to start I guess. This time I scratched out my own numbers instead of quick pick - think it will make a difference? Cathy you still use the same numbers don't you?
I wonder what one would /should wish for oneself. What really matters?  I'd be interested in your opinions. 
If one dreams outside the realm of reality then the sky is the limit, but if one comes back to reality, and looks realistically, what would make it special? Many variables of course, but it is fun to think about.
Sunny today - which indicates greenhouse work again. I gave up shoveling figuring that soon it will all melt anyway. Besides, I
twisted my back last time and it has bothered me ever since - I even tried two #3's the other night! 
So here's to a wonderful day for all of us!  Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment