Friday, April 8, 2016

Just waiting

Now we're all packed but still have over an hour before we have to leave. Not ants-y or anything. lol  We're both sitting and playing Candy Crush, although my hair is dry enough I could probably use the curling iron now.  I want to give it time to cool down so I can pack it.  I was awake half the night rehearsing in my mind what I was going to say to teach various aspects of the class.  This means a lot to me, and I'm really apprehensive--at this point.  I know I'll probably be much more relaxed after the class actually starts.

I'm also concerned about what I'm going to eat this weekend.  I started the day off with a big bowl of oatmeal, milk, and cranberries.  Not on the diet, but I expect we'll have no lunch and supper will be late.  I've packed hard boiled eggs, raisins, prunes, rye crackers, and slivered almonds in hopes of covering breakfasts, if necessary, suppers, and snacks.  Lots of water packed as well.  I may well bring it all home with me, but I'm planning ahead, as the book says.

No comments:

Post a Comment