Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Done...

I had my second and last appt with Dentist early this morning. The root canal procedure is now complete. Lets hope it will heal completely and I'll have no further discomfort.
I just put on a loaf of rye bread into the bread machine. Wanted to try the rye flour for some time now.But going into the cupboard to find the ingredients reinforced my need to clean it out and reorganize. Eventually in spite of best efforts everything gets all jumbled around and I have a hard time extricating containers.
Sunny but cold today and warnings for more snow tomorrow - 10 to 20 cm. Harry wants to work in greenhouses this afternoon so I expect that is how the day will go.
The new kitten continues to run the house and other animals. Hoping he will settle in and I can get a good nights sleep soon. haha. 
Thinking of your week Pati and approaching weekend with Course all ready to go. And what plans are there for getting together you two?  Let me know so I can plan to be there as well (in spirit)
Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment